Master of Science in Nursing / Nursing Education
The online MSN / Nursing Education degree program from Idaho State University prepares students for positions in nursing education as well as educator roles in various setting such as hospitals, health departments, clinics, and other practice areas. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Health Policy
- Advanced Leadership
- Health Care of Rural Communities
- Teaching and Learning Strategies
- Curriculum Issues and Development
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$4,464.00
Out of State Rate:$11,852.00
Additional Fees :$5,825.00
Fees Overview :
- Professional Fee (per semester) $1,080
- e-ISU Online Course Fee (per credit): $35
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$23,681.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$53,233.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Earned Bachelor of Science degree (BS in Nursing or BSN) from program accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or other nationally recognized accrediting body for nursing education.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (calculated based on previous 60 credits of undergraduate course work).
- Evidence of completing a descriptive or inferential statistics course with a C grade or higher within five years prior to start of the academic year of admission to the program.
- Verification of valid and current unencumbered Registered Nursing license.
- Mandatory attendance at the orientation for the M.S. in Nursing program to be held on the ISU Pocatello campus in August of the year of admission.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.