Doctor of Nursing Practice
The online DNP degree program from Idaho State University prepares students to be clinical leaders who influence health care outcomes for individuals and populations using evidence-based application within an evolving health care system. Graduates of the program possess the knowledge and skills required to:
- Assume interprofessional leadership to advance clinical practice and health care delivery to rural and diverse populations
- Integrate nursing science into evidence based care for individuals, families, and communities to improve outcomes
- Incorporate practice initiatives to improve systems of health care delivery
- Advocate policy for health care
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$4,464.00
Out of State Rate:$11,852.00
Additional Fees :$8,670.00
Fees Overview :
- Professional Fee (per semester) $1,940
- e-ISU Online Course Fee (per credit): $35
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,062.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$44,226.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Earned Bachelor of Science (BS in Nursing or BSN) from program accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or other nationally recognized accrediting body for nursing education.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (calculated based on previous 60 credits of undergraduate coursework) from a Bachelor of Science degree program (BS in Nursing or BSN).
- Evidence of completing a descriptive or inferential statistics course with a C grade or higher within five years prior to start of the academic year of admission to the program.
- Verification of valid and current unencumbered Registered Nursing license.
- Completion of a preadmission interview by the School of Nursing DNP Admissions committee.
- Mandatory attendance at the orientation for the DNP program to be held on the ISU Pocatello campus in August of the year of admission.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.