Job opportunities for nurses are increasing as the demand for healthcare professionals rises. Earning a Bachelor's degree in nursing from Harrisburg University of Science and Technology will build on your prior education to deliver a nursing education that will lead you to career mobility.
Program goals for the RN to BSN include:
- Using evidence-based practices, policies, and systems
- Act with ethical standards with patient care
- Demonstrate competency in the workplace
- Participate in team environments in the healthcare setting
Bachelor completion requires 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- RN license
- College transcripts
- TOEFL or IELTS scores if English is not your first language
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education