Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Hannibal-LaGrange University is designed for the associate degree or diploma RN who desires to obtain a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree with convenience and flexibility. Graduates of the program are able to:
- Synthesize knowledge derived from nursing, religion, biological, social, and behavioral sciences, humanities, and nursing theory into nursing practice
- Demonstrate nursing leadership behaviors and integrate leadership skills to impact healthcare organizations and management, while influencing healthcare policies and finance, and promote quality improvement processes into the provision of safe nursing care
- Apply effective critical thinking skills and decision-making processes based upon evidence-based practice, scholarly research, and dissemination
- Integrate innovative healthcare technologies, information management, and communication devices, in the delivery of high quality healthcare
- Apply effective communication techniques and collaborate with interdisciplinary healthcare providers to promote teambuilding and provide quality healthcare outcomes
- Assess the health of individuals, families, groups, communities, and diverse populations across the life span, with a focus on health promotion, disease prevention, illness care, restoration, rehabilitation, health counseling, education, and spiritual care
- Demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning to promote personal and professional development by maintaining professional development through scholarly activities and maintaining clinical expertise
- Incorporate Christian worldviews for delivering compassion, human dignity, ethical reasoning, altruism, equality, integrity, and culturally sensitive care to meet the needs for diverse types of patients
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$344.83
Out of State Rate:$344.83
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $299
- Online Service Fee (per semester): $550
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 126 credits for completion, including transfer and experiential credits.
- Major program requirements: 36 credits
- Completion of an ASN degree or a diploma program with a CGPA of 2.5 (4.0 scale)
- Official transcript(s) from all previously earned university and/or nursing credits
- An active, valid, unencumbered license to practice as an RN
- Meet general admission requirements for the university
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.