The online Master of Science in Educational Administration program provides the skills and knowledge educators need to handle the challenges facing today’s educational leaders and features comprehensive professional preparation for the next phase of their educational careers. The curriculum develops managerial skills that help nurture talents in teachers and staff; provides insight into issues of school finance, law, and community relations; and explores social, political, and economic issues that influence public education. Leadership skills are extended, and abilities are honed to deliver professional presentations, perform research, and write for a variety of audiences, preparing educators to continue with self-directed professional development and education research even after graduation. Graduates are able to think and plan strategically to create an organizational vision focused on student success and communicate this vision, create a culture where student learning is paramount, manage resources effectively, operate fairly and equitably with personal and professional integrity, and collaborate and empower others to pursue excellence in learning.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Proof of a current Pennsylvania Instructional I Certificate
- A current professional resume demonstrating at least three years of full-time teaching experience
- A writing sample stating your professional and academic goals
- Two completed supervisory reference forms
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education