Great Basin College
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Great Basin College is designed for non-traditional RN students with an associate degree who want to continue their education in nursing and still be engaged in practicing their profession. Graduates of the program are able to:
- Promote safe, quality, evidence-based care to populations and communities in structured and unstructured healthcare environments
- Analyze quality improvement measures used in both structured and unstructured healthcare environments
- Act as evolving scholars, translating current evidence into nursing practice
- Evaluate collaboration techniques used in various healthcare environments
- Apply leadership principles and theories to both the practice and the profession of nursing
- Apply information management principles, techniques, and systems to manage knowledge, mitigate error, and support decision-making
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$161.00
Out of State Rate:$238.75
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $155.50
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $233.25
- Technology Fee (per term): $5.50
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- RN to BSN program requirements: 54 credits
- Graduated with an Associate Degree in Nursing from an ACEN accredited and state Board of Nursing approved program at a regionally accredited college
- Possess an active RN license in the state where you currently practice by the time coursework begins
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4-point scale
- Meet formal requirements for admission to Great Basin College
Note: Enrollment is limited and students are admitted only in the fall semester.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
Not authorized for residents of Massachusetts.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.