Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN)
The online RN to MSN degree program from Grantham University is designed to provide a pathway for registered nurses to earn their master's in nursing and advance their careers. Graduates of the program are able to:
- Integrate nursing and related sciences into the delivery of advanced nursing care to diverse populations
- Incorporate concepts of advanced practice nursing when making nursing diagnoses and critical thinking decisions about educational and therapeutic interventions
- Design nursing care for a clinical or community-based population based on cultural diversity, biophysical, psychosocial, and organizational needs
- Demonstrate high-level communication skills when involved with patients and professionals both within and outside the healthcare field
- Combine theory and research-based knowledge from nursing and the sciences as they relate to the interdisciplinary team when designing, coordinating, and evaluating quality patient care
- Demonstrate commitment to the improvement of the nursing profession through lifelong learning
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
Fees Overview :
- Undergraduate Tuition Rate (per credit): $265
- Graduate Tuition Rate (per credit): $325
- Military Tuition Rate (per credit): $250
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $100
- Technology Fee (per term): $45
International Students Accepted:Yes
Current RN license is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Gainful Employment and Disclosures Information: http://www.grantham.edu/disclosures/