Students participating in the online Collaborative MBA will move through the program in a cohort, developing community and professional networks. The blended learning environment combines online coursework with two in-person residencies. Students can pursue concentrations in Leadership, Accounting and Financial Management, Sustainability Management or customize a degree to meet their goals. Courses include topics in organizational behavior, economics, marketing and leadership strategies and more.
The Collaborative MBA online is offered through a cohort of four universities. Student can apply to any school and choose which school will be listed on their degree.
- Goshen University
- Bluffton University
- Canadian Mennonite University
- Eastern Mennonite University
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Admission TestsGRE, GMAT, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV, Interview
- Requires a 4-day residency plus an additional 1-week residency in an international setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office expected
- Requires a minimum of seven years work experience or GMAT/GRE scores