Georgia Southern University offers the online MS in Sport Management. This degree provides academic preparation and practical experience in the skills and techniques required to be successful in the Sport Business and Leisure fields. Sport Management is one of the fastest growing fields of study in the country and is well established at both the undergraduate and graduate levels at Georgia Southern.
Potential career opportunities in the following sectors:
- professional teams or collegiate athletic departments
- sports information, media, or communications
- sport marketing, promotion, or advertising
- sport facilities and event management
- state and county sports commissions
- athletic leagues and associations
- the Olympic Movement
- A personal statement of purpose
- Transcripts showing a Bachelor’s degree completed in a college or university accredited by the proper regional accrediting association are required.
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges