Georgia Southern University offers the online Master of Accounting. This program provides individuals with the opportunity to pursue a master’s degree without disrupting their personal and work lives. Graduates of this program are prepared for careers in public accounting and consulting, and generally seek employment as Certified Public Accountants.
Graduates of this program should be able to:
- effectively communicate accounting and other information orally and in writing.
- recognize cultural diversity and its impact on the accounting profession.
- analyze financial and other accounting information for decision making.
- understand the global economy and its accounting implications.
- apply professional ethics in the accounting disciplines.
- utilize information technology in completing their work.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Georgia Southern University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent, Resume/CV