Gain advanced skills to prepare you to become a leader in the field with the Doctorate of Public Health. Graduates of this program will be well equipped to shape health policy, improve health, and prevent disease.
The Public Health Leadership concentration may be completed entirely online. Coursework focuses on leadership training. Classes emphasize the importance of problem-solving, analyzing health needs, and developing policies. Students will learn how to conduct research and apply their findings to solve community health issues.
This online Public Health degree covers topics such as:
- Health organization strategic planning
- Financial management of public health organizations
- Health informatics and decision making
- Health economics, policy, and the political process
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Georgia Southern University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsGRE, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Interview, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- GRE may be waived for applicants with a terminal degree from a regionally accredited college/university.