Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Georgia College and State University is committed to producing nurse leaders to engage in evidence-based practice, lifelong learning, and civic participation in a health information intensive environment through the development and mastery of clinical reasoning, professional nursing skills, and values. The curriculum builds on the knowledge and skills of the practicing nurse, allowing graduates to:
- Assume clinical leadership positions in a variety of health care settings to include, but not limited to, acute, rehabilitation, and community/public health nursing
- Pursue higher education at the graduate level of nursing in advanced nursing practice, administration, and/or education and ultimately earn a terminal nursing degree
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$311.87
Out of State Rate:$311.87
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per semester): $4,335
- Institution Fee (per semester): $275
- Tech Fee (per semester): $68
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion including transfer credits.
- Hold a current and valid license to practice as a registered professional nurse in the United States
- Have an associate degree or diploma degree in nursing
- Acceptance into Georgia College
- Completion of all core curriculum requirements (60 hours)
- Official transcripts
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or higher
- Meet testing requirements (if applicable)
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.