Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Georgia College and State University
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Georgia College and State University is committed to producing nurse leaders to engage in evidence-based practice, lifelong learning, and civic participation in a health information intensive environment through the development and mastery of clinical reasoning, professional nursing skills, and values. The curriculum builds on the knowledge and skills of the practicing nurse, allowing graduates to:
- Assume clinical leadership positions in a variety of health care settings to include, but not limited to, acute, rehabilitation, and community/public health nursing
- Pursue higher education at the graduate level of nursing in advanced nursing practice, administration, and/or education and ultimately earn a terminal nursing degree
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion including transfer credits.
- Hold a current and valid license to practice as a registered professional nurse in the United States
- Have an associate degree or diploma degree in nursing
- Acceptance into Georgia College
- Completion of all core curriculum requirements (60 hours)
- Official transcripts
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or higher
- Meet testing requirements (if applicable)
From its founding as a women’s educational center in 1889, Georgia College and State University has consistently been a destination for students looking to make a difference in the world. They are Georgia’s designated public liberal arts university and offer undergraduate degrees and graduate programs. Georgia College is committed to providing a residential liberal arts educational environment that invests in its students the extensive knowledge and strategic skills for them to thrive as productive citizens of a globally engaged democracy.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.