Internet Marketing Graduate Certificate
In this program, students use practical applications and advanced techniques to master search engine optimization, online branding, social networks, and more.
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization
- Advanced Internet Marketing Strategies
- Internet Consumer Behavior and Analysis
- Web Analytics and Optimization
- Strategic Internet Public Relations
- Internet and The Law
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
Fees Overview :
- This certificate requires 12.5 credits for completion.
- Tuition is $600 per credit.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$7,500.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$7,500.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Must have a Full Sail Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or a baccalaureate or higher level degree from another accredited postsecondary educational institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Accreditation & Licensing
Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges
Not authorized in the states of: Alabama, Arkansas, and Delaware.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.