Master of Science in Entertainment Business
Students learn the fundamentals of marketing, plus the tools and tactics to connect with audiences through all online media channels.
- Product and Artist Management
- Negotiation and Deal-Making
- Business Plan Development
- Entertainment Business Finance
- Business Storytelling and Brand Development
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
Fees Overview :
- Requires 41.5 credits for degree completion.
- Tuition is $675 per credit.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$28,012.50
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$28,012.50
International Students Accepted:Yes
Must have a Full Sail Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or a baccalaureate or higher level degree from another accredited postsecondary educational institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Accreditation & Licensing
Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges
Not authorized in the states of: Alabama, Arkansas, and Delaware.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.