Bachelor of Science in Media Communications
Students build skills in written and verbal communication and learn how to navigate current and emerging channels, such as Facebook and Twitter, on behalf of the brands and organizations they represent.
- Digital Video and Editing Principles
- Media Entrepreneurship
- Media Publishing and Distribution
- Overview of the Visual Arts Industry
- Graphic Design and Communications
- Gaming and Transmedia Storytelling
An online bachelor's degree from Full Sail University will take only 29 months to earn.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$475.00
Out of State Rate:$475.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$56,050.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$56,050.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Documentation of high school graduation, or GED equivalent
- Government issued photo identification
- Completion of technology assessment
- Language proficiency
Accreditation & Licensing
Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges
Not authorized in the states of: Alabama, Arkansas, and Delaware.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.