The Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from Full Sail University is an online computer science degree that examines how humans interact with technology and how software affects our lives. The goal of this degree is to teach students about the design, development, and implementation of software-based solutions and other software products for the business, entertainment, and consumer markets by instructing them in programming languages and skills, software-design skills, and computer science methodologies. The project and portfolio courses integrated throughout the program offer learning opportunities that help you build your professional skills and prepare for a career. For example, students design and develop their own software project for emerging technologies, ensuring they have the breadth of knowledge and skills needed to compete in the computer science industry. Communication skills and strategies, critical thinking skills, and professional skills are enhanced throughout the curriculum.
Graduates are prepared for entry-level careers that include:
- Software Engineer
- Software Architect
- Computer Applications Engineer
- UI Developer
- Software Quality Engineer
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Additional Materials May Be Requested, Interview, Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Government-issued photo identification
- Technology orientation and assessment
- Applicants must demonstrate a minimum foundation in algebra II, pre-calculus, and trigonometry. Introductory programming classes are also recommended. Applicants must complete the Math Self-Evaluation and obtain a satisfactory score on a skills assessment test to enter a program.