Franklin University offers the online MS in Human Resource Management. This program can help you advance your leadership capabilities, including overseeing complex employee benefit plans, dealing with changing labor laws, and developing a talent management strategy. Students will learn to contrast international HR practices and recognize necessary adjustments for cross cultural differences.
Potential career opportunities:
- Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Training and Development Managers
- Human Resources Specialists
- Human Resources Managers
- Labor Relations Specialists
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a 2.75 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission