Franklin University offers the online MS in Accounting. This program equips you to think critically about accounting systems and processes, communicate more effectively, and leverage technology in innovative ways. You’ll explore topics such as corporate and individual taxation, pass through entities, and gift and estate taxes, while the financial operations pathway exposes you to integral concepts that include forensic accounting, auditing and data mining, risk analysis and management, and enterprise resource planning systems.
Gain these skills with curriculum that teaches you:
- Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Advanced Auditing & Data Mining
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Management Control Systems
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Forensic Accounting
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a 2.75 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission