Franklin University offers the online MPA. This program equips you to tackle the specific leadership challenges faced by public administration professionals. You'll learn to create administrative plans, make management decisions, and achieve organizational goals for the advancement of community interest. You’ll gain the skills employers look for in the areas of public and nonprofit leadership, organizational analysis, policy-making, budgeting and financial management, and personnel administration.
Potential career opportunities:
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Social and Community Service Managers
- Administrative Services Managers
- General and Operations Managers
- Emergency Management Directors
- Chief Executives
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a 2.75 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission