Franklin University offers the online BS in Forensic Accounting. This degree combines solid accounting principles with fraud detection and prevention techniques, preparing you to enter or advance in this exciting career field. From fraud examination to interviewing techniques to legal elements to corporate governance and internal control assessment, you’ll gain the highly coveted skills your current or next employer is looking for.
Potential career opportunities:
- Corporate Accounting Officer
- Independent Forensic Auditor
- Litigation Expert Witness
- Accounting Consultant
- Forensic Accountant
- Internal Auditor
- Submit transcripts: high school if fewer than 24 transfer credits; college transcripts if 24 or more transfer credits.
- Students with no prior college credits may also need to complete placement testing.
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission