Franklin University offers the online BS in Communications. With this degree, you will be prepared to shape, lead and deliver integrated communication plans, strategies and tactics within a fast-changing, media-centric world through a variety of mediums including print, digital, and social media. The course work provides real-world professional practices such as communications planning, audience research, and message development.
Potential career opportunities:
- Interactive Communications Manager
- Community Relations Specialist
- Public Relations Specialist
- Web Content Developer
- Corporate Trainer
- Submit transcripts: high school if fewer than 24 transfer credits; college transcripts if 24 or more transfer credits.
- Students with no prior college credits may also need to complete placement testing.
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission