Franklin University offers the online BS in Financial Planning. This program prepares you to help people reach their financial goals. You also can choose to specialize in a specific area of planning, such as debt payoff, education, estate, healthcare, income, investments, retirement and tax.
Students will build essential skills in the following areas:
- investment planning and retirement savings
- risk management and insurance planning
- principles of financial planning
- income planning
- estate planning
- tax planning
- Submit transcripts: high school if fewer than 24 transfer credits; college transcripts if 24 or more transfer credits.
- Students with no prior college credits may also need to complete placement testing.
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission