Master of Science in Nursing
Franklin Pierce University
The online MSN degree program from Franklin Pierce University provides a curriculum focused on teaching theories, current research findings, education in healthcare, principles of leadership, legal and ethical issues, clinical research, organizational management, and knowledge of educational trends and professional standards. Students may customize their degrees to suit their personal interests and professional goals by selecting one of the following concentrations:
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
- A BSN degree from an accredited program in nursing and must hold a current, unencumbered license to practice as a registered nurse
- A minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.8 or higher on a 4.0 scale and successful completion of an undergraduate statistics course with a “C” or higher
- Nursing Education Certificate: achievement of a minimum CGPA of 2.8 or higher on a 4.0 scale from an accredited master’s degree program
- Application Requirements
- Professional resume
- A statement of professional goals including reasons for pursing graduate study
- All official transcripts from colleges or universities previously attended
Originally located in the center of the town of Rindge, Franklin Pierce University began by sharing the town's library and study facilities. The first class of students enrolled in 1963. As the institution began to expand in size and reputation, it maintained a vision that "only the small college can provide the intimate relationships between those who learn and those who teach." In recognition of its place in higher education, Franklin Pierce was formally recognized as a university in 2007.
Franklin Pierce University offers learning options for students starting a college career or enrolling in advanced degree programs—associate degrees, bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, doctoral programs, and certificate programs. Undergraduates can enroll at our Rindge campus, but students can attend classes at one of five satellite centers throughout southern New Hampshire. Students can also choose from fully-accredited online or hybrid formats, available for both our adult undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.