The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Management degree equips students with the ability to engage in critical thinking by analyzing business situations and selecting viable solutions to solve problems. Graduates will have the skills necessary to serve in leadership roles in the workplace.
Students in the online Management degree concentration of this BSBA program gain knowledge of the current information, theories, models, techniques, and practices of all the major business disciplines. Courses cover topics in accounting, marketing, sports management, quantitative analysis, and more. Graduates will be well equipped to assess the legal, ethical, and social implications of individual and business activities.
Management students take classes such as:
- Human resource management
- Public administration and nonprofit management
- Managing in a changing environment
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Fontbonne University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Recommended GPA2.75 or above (4.0 scale)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Must have a BS in Accounting or equivalent
- GMAT waiver available with an undergraduate degree from an AACSB or ACBSP accredited program within the last 5 years with 3.3+ GPA; or graduate degree in a field requiring significant analytical or quantitative work with 3.0+ GPA.