Florida State University’s College of Social Work offers a clinically focused online Master of Social Work degree. Whether you already have a baccalaureate in social work or come to the field with a degree in another concentration, FSU’s online program has a distinct curriculum focused on creating an engaging and supportive learning environment. Graduates are prepared to work in a variety of careers when they complete this online social work degree.
You will enjoy:
- Taking courses asynchronously or completing them as your schedule allows
- Joining an interactive virtual learning community
- Gaining support from a Student Success Advisor
- Interacting with the Office of Professional Development
- Innovative field placements
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Official transcripts
- GRE test, waiver available for eligible applicants
- Statement of purpose
- Two mandatory weekends on campus for skill-building sessions are required.
- Residency restrictions may apply to some Florida locations.
Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges