Florida State University’s College of Social Work offers a clinically focused online Master of Social Work degree. Whether you already have a baccalaureate in social work or come to the field with a degree in another concentration, FSU’s online program has a distinct curriculum focused on creating an engaging and supportive learning environment. When you attend FSU online, you’ll enjoy:
- Taking courses asynchronously or completing them as your schedule allows.
- Joining an interactive virtual learning community through Blackboard, and gaining support from a Student Success Advisor throughout the entire program.
- Interacting with the College of Social Work’s Office of Professional Development.
- Going from the classroom to the clinic with innovative field placements.
- Complete a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and be in good standing with the institution
- Complete a College of Social Work application and submit a personal statement and four letters of recommendation (two personal, two academic)
- Submit a transcript with all undergraduate and graduate courses and include a professional resume
- Earn a 3.0 GPA or better on everything past the first 60 hours of undergraduate courses (this is an upper-division GPA) or you must have earned a master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
Two mandatory weekends of on-campus skill-building sessions (second and third semesters).
Accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges