Master of Science in Management with a major in Risk Management & Insurance
Join a premier group of industry leaders who have made the Top-10 ranked Dr. William T. Hold/The National Alliance Program in Risk Management and Insurance part of their professional development. The online RMI master’s degree (MSM-RMI) offered by Florida State University’s College of Business provides an affordable option for professionals desiring a flexible, innovative degree designed for those on the go. Courses are taught by full-time faculty, and the cost is the same price, plus applicable fees, regardless of location. Apply by March 1, start in May and finish your degree in less than two years. The GMAT may be waived for highly qualified candidates.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$600.00
Out of State Rate:$600.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$19,800.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$19,800.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or a comparable degree from an international institution, with a minimum 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) grade point average (GPA) in all coursework attempted while registered as an upper-division undergraduate student working towards a bachelor's degree; or
- A graduate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or a comparable degree from an international institution; and
- Test scores from a nationally standardized graduate admission test that are acceptable for the academic program to which the applicant is applying (may be waived for experienced applicants meeting certain career and education qualifications)
Other application requirements:
- Academic records
- Recommendation by your supervisor
- Resume detailing experience
- TOEFL scores for international students (if applicable)
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.