Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Florida State College at Jacksonville prepares practicing nurses for evidence-based care and leadership roles in nursing. With an emphasis on critical thinking, cultural sensitivity, and professional collaboration in the management of care for individuals, families, and the community, the curriculum prepares graduates for careers such as:
- Nurse Case Manager
- School Nurse
- Hospice Nurse
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$116.52
Out of State Rate:$227.09
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion including major and transfer credits.
- Online nursing courses: 30 credits
- Must have earned an Associate Degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) from a regionally accredited college or university
- Completed a minimum of 60 transferable college credit hours with a GPA of 2.0 or above
- Official transcripts from A.S.N. program
- Copy of current Florida Nursing License or license in the state where student will conduct practicum activities
- CPR certification
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.