Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Eastern New Mexico University, designed specifically for registered nurses, uses theoretical principles of nursing to enhance students' critial thinking, natural curiosity, experiential awareness, and clinical judgement. Graduates are able to:
- Accept accountability for ethical and competent nursing practice, and continued professional and personal development
- Base clinical judgement on methods of scientific inquiry and evidenced based practice
- Meet clients' needs for increasingly complex health care in various settings
- Collaborate with clients and other health care professionals to plan and deliver care
- Communicate effectively using 21st century technology
- Apply concepts from nursing theories and research, cultural competencies, and the sciences and humanities, to assess individual clients, families, and communities for nursing intervention
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$228.35
Out of State Rate:$434.59
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate; total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per semester): $2,958.84
- Out of State Tuition (per semester): $5,846.28
- Online Class Fees (per credit): $17
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 42 credits
- Official copies of transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended previously
- Active RN licensure
- Immunizations; rubella (titer) hepatitis B, MMR, Varicella
- Freedom from active tuberculosis: proof will vary and may include PPD or chest X-ray
- Professional liability insurance
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.