Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from East Tennessee State University helps students establish a foundation for professional nursing practice. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Health Assessment
- Community/Public Health
- Health Promotion
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$382.97
Out of State Rate:$483.91
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $ 287
- In State Program Service Fee (per semester): $895.50
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $431
- Out of State Program Service Fee (per semester): $206.50
- Online Fee (per credit): $40
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of a 2.60 on a 4.0 scale (on all college level course work)
- Completed or have in progress Natural Science courses (or equivalents) as determined by ETSU, with a minimum grade “C”
- Must be a graduate from an NLN accredited registered nurse diploma or associate degree program
- Unencumbered RN Licensure or eligibility for licensure in the state of TN or a Compact* state
*This state is a member of the Nurse License Compact granting nurses to have one multi-state license in participating states. Non-resident students will need to check with both the school and their state of residence for approval to complete this degree program.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
American Association of Collegiate Nursing (AACN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.