Post Doctoral Certificate in Family Nurse Practitioner
The online Certificate in Family NP program is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to assess, diagnose, and manage common acute and chronic health problems for patients from childhood throughout the senior years. Graduates are prepared to fill a variety of nursing roles in various health care settings.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$369.71
Out of State Rate:$1,001.62
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$11,091.30
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$30,048.60
International Students Accepted:Yes
- One official transcript from each college or university attended.
- An earned Master of Science in Nursing and an earned Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) or Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Nursing with evidence of completion of graduate level pathophysiology, pharmacology and advanced physical assessment courses from a NLNAC or CCNE accredited school.
- Grade-point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale on all graduate work.
- Evidence of current unrestricted RN licensure from North Carolina or a National Council of State Boards of Nursing compact state.
- A graduate statistics course which includes inferential statistics within the past 5 years is recommended.
- A graduate research methodology course.
- GRE requirement waived for those with an earned MSN.
- Written statement of personal career, educational, and scholarship goals.
- Three written professional references.
- A current curriculum vita.
- A representative E-portfolio.
- An online interview via Interview Stream to include a discussion of the student’s practice interests/career goals and research.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Not all programs may be approved in every state. Students should check for state authorization prior to enrollment.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.