Post Master’s Certificate in Forensic Nursing
The online Certificate in Forensic Nursing program prepares students for a variety of nursing roles, such as sexual assault nurse, nurse coroner, nurse investigator, forensic psychiatric nurse, forensic correctional/institutional nurse, clinical nurse specialist, legal nurse consultant, and expert witness. Graduates are able to:
- Apply the principles of law and forensic science to the practice of nursing
- Develop and incorporate a collaborative approach with other disciplines in planning the care of victims of violence and/or the perpetrator
- Demonstrate leadership in forensic nursing through active participation in health care policy and professional organizations and by developing roles for forensic nurses in all areas of practice
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,312.00
Out of State Rate:$1,312.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$31,488.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$31,488.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Current unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse
- A bachelor of science in nursing degree (preferred)
- A master's of science degree in nursing
- A minimum of 1 year full-time work experience as a registered nurse is required prior to registration in clinical or specialty courses
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Duquesne University is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and courses from students residing in: Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Tennessee, Washington and Wisconsin.
Due to higher education regulation changes, Duquesne University is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and courses from students residing in Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Massachusetts, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.