The online Master of Science in Educational Technology program prepares students to create tech-infused learning environments and curriculums, allowing them to demonstrate leadership in educational technology. This program makes students experts in multimedia, web authoring, instructional programming, computer hardware, and more, enabling them to integrate technology-based educational tools and products into instruction. Coursework provides proficiency in finding, evaluating, and using current educational research to support continuous improvement in the classroom and in using a variety of software, hardware, and programming languages.
- A bachelor's degree from an institution of higher learning with full regional accreditation
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale
- A basic knowledge of computers and their applications for educational purposes
- A personal statement of technological competency
- Satisfactory GRE scores on a test taken within the last five years
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission