Recreation Management Associate of Applied Science
The online Recreation Management AAS degree program from Dakota College at Bottineau prepares students for employment in a wide variety of recreation and leisure settings. The program is organized around core courses that emphasize administration, program planning, and an understanding of the foundation of recreation, and provides the means for graduates to become certified as an Associate Park and Recreation Professional through the National Park and Recreation Association. To suit students' personal interests and professional goals, two focus areas are offered:
- Outdoor Recreation/Park Management
- Commercial Recreation/Tourism
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$144.54
Out of State Rate:$144.54
Fees Overview :
- CND Fee: (per credit): $5.50
- NDSA Fee (per credit): $0.04
- Tech Fee (per credit): $6
- Access Fee (per credit): $39.42
- Activity Fee (per credit): $6.50
International Students Accepted:Yes
This degree program requires 59-70 credits for completion.
- ACT, SAT, Compass, or Accuplacer scores
- Official transcripts from former colleges
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Dakota College at Bottineau is not authorized to offer online courses and degrees to residents of Massachusetts
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.