Master of Public Health / Health Policy & Ethics
Creighton University has a long history of providing highly respected health science degree programs across a variety of fields. The online Master of Public Health is an interdisciplinary degree that focuses on the foundations of contemporary public health with courses in community-based participatory research, public health ethics and public health systems management.
This MPH is a fully online program (no residency requirement), and is built on a dynamic core curriculum and offers two concentrations to choose from through which students can customize their degree to match their individual interests and career goals including:
- Health Policy and Ethics: From access to health care to health-related law and health care reform, this concentration explores public health at a legislative, institutional and ethical level. Graduates will understand how health and well-being can be influenced by government and private action and how ethical systems can be created through policies and laws that impact health care and public health.
The online Master of Public Health (MPH) from Creighton University will help you identify and meet the evolving health and wellness needs of diverse populations in your community and beyond. With emphasis on vulnerable, underserved and marginalized populations, the online MPH examines social inequities that impact health and well being. This gives students the tools they need to become positive agents for change as they pursue professional goals in service to those who may be at risk.
Graduates of Creighton’s Master of Public Health program will be able to:
- Identify the totality of health problems and needs of defined populations
- Demonstrate competency to carry out broad public health functions in local, state, national and international settings
- Plan, implement and evaluate programs to address identified public health needs in cooperation with community members
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
- Curriculum vitae
- Three recommendations
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): All international applicants from countries in which English is not the primary language must demonstrate proficiency in the English language by submitting a minimum TOEFL score of 100 iBT (213 CBT/550 PBT) International applicants who received their baccalaureate or higher degree from an accredited institution in the U.S., United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Africa (English-speaking only) are not required to submit a TOEFL score report.
Creighton University, located in Omaha, Nebraska, offers a top-ranked education in the Jesuit tradition for people who want to contribute something meaningful to the world. It's where students, faculty and staff thrive in a supportive community committed to Jesuit, Catholic values and traditions. And, it's where students learn to become leaders through service to others.
Founded in 1878, Creighton is one of 28 Jesuit colleges and universities in the U.S. Our more than 8,000 undergraduate, graduate and professional students come to Creighton each year to find their place in the world through lives of leadership and service.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.