Master of Public Health / Health Policy & Ethics
Creighton University has a long history of providing highly respected health science degree programs across a variety of fields. The online Master of Public Health is an interdisciplinary degree that focuses on the foundations of contemporary public health with courses in community-based participatory research, public health ethics and public health systems management.
This MPH is a fully online program (no residency requirement), and is built on a dynamic core curriculum and offers two concentrations to choose from through which students can customize their degree to match their individual interests and career goals including:
- Health Policy and Ethics: From access to health care to health-related law and health care reform, this concentration explores public health at a legislative, institutional and ethical level. Graduates will understand how health and well-being can be influenced by government and private action and how ethical systems can be created through policies and laws that impact health care and public health.
The online Master of Public Health (MPH) from Creighton University will help you identify and meet the evolving health and wellness needs of diverse populations in your community and beyond. With emphasis on vulnerable, underserved and marginalized populations, the online MPH examines social inequities that impact health and well being. This gives students the tools they need to become positive agents for change as they pursue professional goals in service to those who may be at risk.
Graduates of Creighton’s Master of Public Health program will be able to:
- Identify the totality of health problems and needs of defined populations
- Demonstrate competency to carry out broad public health functions in local, state, national and international settings
- Plan, implement and evaluate programs to address identified public health needs in cooperation with community members
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$948.00
Out of State Rate:$948.00
Additional Fees :$3,328.00
Fees Overview :
University Fee (per semester): $583
Technology Fee (per semester): $249
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$44,092.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$44,092.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Curriculum vitae
- Three recommendations
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): All international applicants from countries in which English is not the primary language must demonstrate proficiency in the English language by submitting a minimum TOEFL score of 100 iBT (213 CBT/550 PBT) International applicants who received their baccalaureate or higher degree from an accredited institution in the U.S., United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Africa (English-speaking only) are not required to submit a TOEFL score report.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.