Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
Concordia University - Portland
The Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration (HCA) is a degree completion program designed for working professionals seeking new skills and tools to move ahead in the healthcare industry. The HCA courses address management skills essential to the field of healthcare administration throughout the entire spectrum of healthcare organizations including topics in healthcare finance, human resources, strategic planning, quality assessment, and healthcare management skills.
Opportunities range from management and supervision positions to careers as program directors, compliance officers, and more.
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Concordia University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, is affiliated with the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, and is a member of the Concordia University System.
This is a degree completion program. Requires 124 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- 20 transferable semester credits, including college level math and writing
- 2 years’ work experience or 3 years post-high school graduation (GED included)
- Official college transcripts
Online Learning at Concordia University – Portland. Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
Our accelerated M.Ed. courses are five weeks in length and are designed for working adults. You can complete your M.Ed. coursework from wherever you have an internet connection, at the times most convenient for you. By enhancing your teaching skills in the field of your choice, you'll make a bigger impact in your classroom and in your career.
Our leadership focused Ed.D. courses are eight weeks in length, and the curriculum includes an innovative, interactive "virtual residency". Receive the same collaborative, in-depth academic support as traditional face-to-face residencies with the flexibility of a truly online experience.
As a faith-based university, Concordia University - Portland provides an inclusive learning environment which fosters discussion and stimulates intellectual rigor. For more than 100 years, we have provided students with a quality education based on leading-edge academic theory, practical skills and proven techniques. Scholarships, grants and other forms of financial aid may be available. To find out if you qualify and to learn more about our programs, simply submit your information now.
Why choose Concordia University - Portland?
- Concordia University - Portland online programs can help you:
- Get your master’s degree in just 14 months!
- Earn your Ed.D. fully online in less than four years
- Achieve an advanced degree on your schedule, from the comfort of your home
- Use research-based best practices to have a more powerful impact on education
- Further your education through affordable financial aid and competitive tuition
- Scholarships, grants and other forms of financial aid may also be available to help students with their tuition.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.