CUI offers the online BA in Healthcare Management. This degree combines theory with practice to provide an educational experience that prepares you for the challenges facing the healthcare industry as well as your job search. This program offers a broad range of courses to cover subject matter needed to be successful in today’s demanding environment.
Sample of program courses:
- Organizational Behavior, Theory and Design in Healthcare
- Introduction to Health Administration
- Leadership in Healthcare Management
- Healthcare Quality Management
- Legal Aspects of Healthcare
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Concordia University Irvine is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/ GED Score, Official College Transcript(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent
- A minimum GPA of 2.4 is required.