Graduate Certificate in Nurse Educator
The online Graduate Certificate in Nurse Educator program from Columbus State University prepares nurses to facilitate learning in various environments through the application of knowledge in instructional design, curriculum development, technology utilization, and evaluation of learning. Courses are taught online and students shadow experienced nursing faculty in their community.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$385.00
Out of State Rate:$385.00
Additional Fees :$688.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per semester): $79
- Institutional Fee (per semester): $265
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$6,463.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$6,463.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Must have an earned master's degree in nursing from an NLNAC or CCNE accredited program
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (regular admission) or 2.75 (provisional admission)
- Current unrestricted licensure to practice as a registered nurse (RN) in the United States and evidence of licensure in the state in which the practice will occur
- 3 Professional letters of reference
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.