Master of Science in Cybersecurity Policy
The Master of Science in Cybersecurity Policy program is designed to prepare students for careers as managers in private-sector and public-sector roles requiring advanced knowledge in network and operating systems security, cybersecurity law and policy, and management and leadership principles. The program is designed for students focused on careers that oversee others that focus on the technical aspects of cybersecurity and consequently the objective is to develop a degree of literacy (as opposed to expertise) in technical issues combined with advanced knowledge of strategic threats, law, and management methodologies.
MSCP Program prepares the student to:
- Possess the knowledge in cybersecurity policy issues to be able to fill a leadership or other non-technical cybersecurity-related role in government or business
- Possess the skills to cope with policy-level decision-making with respect to cybersecurity issues in the public or private sectors
- Be able to understand threats, vulnerabilities, and policy options in a non-technical leadership role in cybersecurity policy
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$585.00
Out of State Rate:$585.00
Additional Fees :$950.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $200
- Fees are not applicable for military.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$22,080.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Baccalaureate degree earned with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Transcripts. Interview. Possible entrance essay.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.