Master of Business Administration / Operations/Supply Chain Management
In this increasingly competitive global economy, the ability to effectively manage the flow of goods and services through production and supply chains is invaluable. Colorado Technical University’s Master of Business Administration / Operations/Supply Chain Management (MBS-O/SCM) degree helps students prepare for the practical and logistical demands of a career in production and distribution-oriented industries. This comprehensive degree program is designed to teach managerial operational philosophies and concepts, as well as quantitative and qualitative methodologies for product design, warehousing, procurement and contracting.
The Operations/Supply Chain Management program competencies include some of the following:
- Synthesize ethics, leadership, strategy, critical thinking and reasoning skills in a business environment.
- Integrate professional applied research in order to validate and justify decision making.
- Formulate information in order to communicate effectively across the appropriate channels.
- Conduct research in the field of operations management.
- Design an integrated operating system from the raw material to delivery to the customer, including reverse logistics considerations.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$585.00
Out of State Rate:$585.00
Additional Fees :$950.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $200
- Fees are not applicable for military.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$22,080.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT
International Students Accepted:Yes
Baccalaureate degree earned with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Transcripts. Interview. Possible entrance essay. Prior foundational knowledge in all core business disciplines. MBA preparatory requirements. GMAT may be waived under special circumstances.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.