Colorado Technical University’s Doctor of Nursing Practice program is designed for licensed RNs with a Master’s in Nursing who are looking to continue on to the Doctorate level, which is the terminal degree for nursing. Demand for nurses with a Doctor of Nursing Practice degree continues to grow as employers are quickly recognizing the unique contributions that expert nurses are making in the practice arena.
Doctor of Nursing Practice Program Goals:
- To help students prepare for advanced nursing roles in systems leadership and administration, maximizing the application of evidence to improve healthcare outcomes.
- To expand the knowledge of the advanced registered nurse for a leadership position in the profession.
- MSN from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts
- Active and unencumbered RN license in the US
- Interview with an admissions advisor
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission