Associate of Science in Accounting
Businesses and organizations need highly-skilled accountants and auditors who can monitor day-to-day financial operations and adapt quickly to changing laws and regulations. CTU’s Associate of Science in Accounting (ASACC) degree program helps students prepare for entry-level employment in the accounting field.
- Learn foundational knowledge, communication skills and real-world experience that are essential to a number of career paths.
- Focus on a broad range of core accounting principles and strategies, from tax fundamentals to business law to computerized accounting.
Students who earn their Associate of Science in Accounting will have the option to pursue a career in their field or to continue their education with CTU’s Bachelors of Science in Accounting degree program.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$325.00
Out of State Rate:$325.00
Additional Fees :$900.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
Fees are not applicable for military.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$31,125.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$31,125.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$19,530.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Proof of high school graduation or equivalent
- Application and interview with Admissions Advisor
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.