The online BS in Human Development & Family Studies degree program provides students with coursework and field experience focused on individual and family development across the lifespan. Studies examine how people develop and change, and how family, community, and society affect human development. Graduates are prepared to pursue careers in areas such as:
- Early childhood services
- Adolescent intervention
- Programming for older adults
- Support for children and families in healthcare settings
- Community outreach
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits is required, including a required 12 transfer credits.
- 2.0 cumulative GPA minimum in previous coursework
- High school graduation or equivalent
- Previous college coursework/transfer credits
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits is required, including a required 12 transfer credits. Official transcripts of previous college coursework completed, with cumulative 2.0 GPA or above. High school graduation or equivalent.
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission