CSU-Global offers the online Master of Professional Accounting. This degree is designed to meet the educational requirements for students interested in working as professional accountants and support students looking to meet the educational requirements of the Certified Public Accountants’ examination. Course work consists of a series of graduate professional accounting courses wherein emphases are placed on leadership, teamwork, planning, and communication skills.
Students will learn how to:
- communicate effectively on business issues and various corporate situations
- develop accounting strategies to solve organizational problems
- apply qualitative and quantitative analyses in decision-making
- evaluate and manage ethical and legal conflicts
- adapt accounting methods and practices
Although not required, students can choose from over 10 concentrations in which to specialize this degree.
- Have earned your bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution with a preferred GPA of 3.00
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission