CSU-Global offers the online undergraduate Certificate in Project Management. This program provides students with the opportunity to analyze and apply theories and concepts associated with organizations where resources are limited and time is critical. Learners will focus on the management of contracts and asset procurement.
Potential career opportunities:
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Loss Prevention Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Compliance Manager
- Security Manager
- Project Manager
This certificate is pending final approval from the Department of Education and is not yet eligible for Title IV funding from the Department of Education.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Resume detailing at least two years of work experience
- Completion of 12 transferable semester hours from a regionally accredited institution or complete four course prerequisites at the school
- Official transcripts
- ACT or SAT scores (waived for students age 20 and older)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission