CSU-Global offers the online Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management. This degree provides students with the fundamental knowledge and leadership skills they need to succeed within the human resources field. Students will learn how to apply leadership principles for effective employee administration and organizational development.
Specific areas of study include the following:
- training and professional development
- business policy and employee law
- management of team dynamics
- conflict resolution
Although not required, students can choose from over 15 concentrations in which to specialize this degree.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Colorado State University-Global Campus is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score, Resume/CV
- Two years of work experience
- 12 hours of transferrable credit or completion of four prerequisites