CSU-Global offers the online Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management. This degree provides students with the fundamental knowledge and leadership skills they need to succeed within the human resources field. Students will learn how to apply leadership principles for effective employee administration and organizational development.
Specific areas of study include the following:
- training and professional development
- business policy and employee law
- management of team dynamics
- conflict resolution
Although not required, students can choose from over 15 concentrations in which to specialize this degree.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Official transcripts
- ACT/SAT scores, if applicable
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission