Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Colorado Mesa University
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Colorado Mesa University is designed to prepare registered nurses to advance their careers, pursue graduate education, and assume leadership roles. The program integrates nursing theory, practice, and science to help students become highly competent professionals, and the holistically-focused curriculum includes studies in:
- Evidence based research
- Clinical outcomes
- Quality improvement
- Health care information systems
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 120 credits for completion including transfer credits.
- Online curriculum: 40 credits
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Graduated from a regionally accredited school
- Successfully completed an associate degree or diploma program in nursing accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
- Completion of prerequisites prior to starting program
- Have an active, unrestricted RN license from the United States
Not authorized for residents of Florida and Massachusetts.
Colorado Mesa University is a four-year public school located in Grand Junction, Colorado. CMU was founded in 1925 as Grand Junction State Junior College. In 1937, the name changed to Mesa College, which changed to Mesa State College in 1988. In 2011, the school’s name changed to its current name, Colorado Mesa University, when it received university status.
Colorado Mesa University offers liberal arts, professional, and technical programs at the master's, bachelor's, associate, and certificate levels. Many students attend college while also working and caring for families, so CMU offers evening, online, and distance education classes to cater to these students.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.