Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Colorado Mesa University is designed to prepare registered nurses to advance their careers, pursue graduate education, and assume leadership roles. The program integrates nursing theory, practice, and science to help students become highly competent professionals, and the holistically-focused curriculum includes studies in:
- Evidence based research
- Clinical outcomes
- Quality improvement
- Health care information systems
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$351.30
Out of State Rate:$351.30
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary. The College Opportunity Fund (COF) discounts tuition for eligible in-state students to $274.30 per credit. Other partner facilitiy discounts may also be applicable.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 120 credits for completion including transfer credits.
- Online curriculum: 40 credits
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Graduated from a regionally accredited school
- Successfully completed an associate degree or diploma program in nursing accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
- Completion of prerequisites prior to starting program
- Have an active, unrestricted RN license from the United States
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not authorized for residents of Florida and Massachusetts.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.