Associate of Arts in Communication
The Associate of Arts in Communication provides a solid introduction to a wide-ranging field, equipping you with an understanding of communication theory and application. You’ll gain a proficiency in a variety of areas, ranging from resolving interpersonal conflicts to understanding the role of media in our society.
- Develop skills to create compelling messages for wherever your career takes you – business, journalism, politics, or non-profit work.
- Every class integrates biblical principles into your learning, so you see how the Bible applies to the First Amendment or cross-cultural communication.
- The A.A. Communications tranfers directly into a bachelor’s degree.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$455.00
Out of State Rate:$455.00
Additional Fees :$2,100.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per credit hour): $35
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,400.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,400.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$17,100.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Official transcripts
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.