Cleveland State University offers the online MEd in Community Health Promotion. This program provides a multidisciplinary approach designed to prepare professionals from diverse backgrounds who are interested in careers in health promotion roles. A variety of undergraduate majors and two years of prior work experience in a related role may prepare students for acceptance into this program and future employment opportunities in this professional field.
- Methods and Techniques of Research and Evaluation
- Health Promotion Delivery Strategies
- Community Health Capstone Course
- Grants and Fiscal Management
- Theories of Health Behavior
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Cleveland State University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Two years of health related work experience are required.