Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Clayton State University
The RN to BSN degree completion program offered by Clayton State University is designed to build upon students' skills and knowledge acquired in their previous professional and academic experiences.
This program emphasizes:
- Interdisciplinary studies
- Health care studies
- Management preparation
- Community-based learning
This program covers concepts related to developing competent and caring professional nurses, meeting standards of nursing practice, and promoting both health and human development. Graduates of this program possess skills related to modern technology used in nursing, critical thinking and analysis skills, comprehensive care competencies, knowledge of theory-based practice, and advanced competencies related to communication.
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 120 credits for completion including transfer credits.
- Unrestricted current nursing licensure in the United States or eligibility for licensure
- College GPA of 2.00 on 4.00 scale
- Completion of 45 semester hours of BSN core curriculum with grades of C (or K or S) or better in all natural and behavioral science, math and Area F courses at the time of application and 60 semesters hours at the time of enrollment in nursing program
- Successful completion of the transition course HLTH3200-Pathophysiology for RNs
- Successful completion of the legislative and overlay requirements
- Eligible for clearance on criminal background check and drug screening
Clayton State University is a public, four-year institution of higher education, located in the city of Morrow, Georgia. CSU was founded in 1969 as Clayton Junior College.
Clayton State University offers certificates, associate’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and master’s degrees. Continuing education courses are also available to community members as professional development and personal enrichment courses. Distance learning allows students to earn a degree from anywhere in the world. Students can earn seven bachelors and graduate degrees completely online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.