Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The RN to BSN degree completion program offered by Clayton State University is designed to build upon students' skills and knowledge acquired in their previous professional and academic experiences.
This program emphasizes:
- Interdisciplinary studies
- Health care studies
- Management preparation
- Community-based learning
This program covers concepts related to developing competent and caring professional nurses, meeting standards of nursing practice, and promoting both health and human development. Graduates of this program possess skills related to modern technology used in nursing, critical thinking and analysis skills, comprehensive care competencies, knowledge of theory-based practice, and advanced competencies related to communication.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$240.47
Out of State Rate:$240.47
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $220
- Technology Fee (per semester): $57
- Institutional Fee (per semester): $250
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 120 credits for completion including transfer credits.
- Unrestricted current nursing licensure in the United States or eligibility for licensure
- College GPA of 2.00 on 4.00 scale
- Completion of 45 semester hours of BSN core curriculum with grades of C (or K or S) or better in all natural and behavioral science, math and Area F courses at the time of application and 60 semesters hours at the time of enrollment in nursing program
- Successful completion of the transition course HLTH3200-Pathophysiology for RNs
- Successful completion of the legislative and overlay requirements
- Eligible for clearance on criminal background check and drug screening
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.