Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
Claremont Lincoln University
The online MA in Organizational Leadership degree program from Claremont Lincoln University offers six concentration areas to suit the personal interests and professional goals of a variety of students:
- Ethics – Prepares working professionals to guide organizations toward purposeful and responsible decisions in a diverse, globalized world.
- Human Resources – Enhances the HR management and general leadership skills of human resources professionals.
- Healthcare – Provides the skills necessary to lead positive change in organizations, maintain ethical governance, and increase effectiveness in the day-to-day managing of healthcare departments.
- Civic Engangement – Prepares students to transform communities, neighborhoods, and regions by facilitating collective, innovative solutions.
- Higher Education – Helps students master the foundations of leadership, diversity, strategic planning, ethics, finance, legislation, and governance within Higher Education faculties and populations.
- Tech Management – Empowers students to develop the management acumen for leading technical projects and aiming to achieve the competitive advantage by optimizing the use of technology.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Unofficial transcripts
- Current resume or CV
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission