The online MA in Organizational Leadership degree program from Claremont Lincoln University offers six concentration areas to suit the personal interests and professional goals of a variety of students:
- Ethics – Prepares working professionals to guide organizations toward purposeful and responsible decisions in a diverse, globalized world.
- Human Resources – Enhances the HR management and general leadership skills of human resources professionals.
- Healthcare – Provides the skills necessary to lead positive change in organizations, maintain ethical governance, and increase effectiveness in the day-to-day managing of healthcare departments.
- Civic Engangement – Prepares students to transform communities, neighborhoods, and regions by facilitating collective, innovative solutions.
- Higher Education – Helps students master the foundations of leadership, diversity, strategic planning, ethics, finance, legislation, and governance within Higher Education faculties and populations.
- Tech Management – Empowers students to develop the management acumen for leading technical projects and aiming to achieve the competitive advantage by optimizing the use of technology.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Claremont Lincoln University is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
- Unofficial college transcripts are sufficient for application.